31 Jul 2012

Our visit to Bristol - by Olivia, Hilda, Ceci, and Cindy

Hi there~ (from left to right: Phoebe, Olivia, Hilda, Ceci and Cindy)

... We went to SS Great Britain today and it's a ship museum. We found the history about the ship there and the most funny part was role playing. We put on their costumes and we became nobles! I had so much fun ... by Olivia

...   After we arrived, we went to the Clifton Suspension Bridge first. It was really cold and windy. But the Bridge is beautiful and the view there is magnificent. I enjoyed it very much. Then, we had lunch. After that, we went to the SS Great Britain. We found it quite boring at first but we suddenly found a room with many special costumes. We did cosplay and had a fun time there. Then we gathered up and went back to Reading ... by Hilda

... Today, we went to Bristol for sightseeing. We went there by bus which was provided by Abbey School. During the bus ride, I thought it was quite boring because from Reading to Bristol, it needed about two hours. When we arrived in Bristol, I felt very cold because the temperature was only 12-19'C. The first place that we went was Clifton Suspension Bridge, which was designed by the great Victorian engineer Isambard Kingdom Brunei. I thought it was very beautiful so I took a lot of photos there with my friends ... by Ceci

... After that, we visited the SS Great Britain. It is one of the most important historic ships in the world. It showed us a lot about the ships' history. At last, we found a special room which displayed some traditional clothing items. Visitors can put on these dresses to take photos. I took some photos too. I think this is the most memorable thing of this excursion ... by Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment