25 Jul 2012

My time in Reading - by Kevin Hung



This is my first time to England. I have been to Thailand and Korea before but this time, it is totally different. I have to leave my home, go on a tour without my parents and try to live on my own! I was excited when I saw a big airplane at the airport and I knew that our tour was going to begin. After a flight of 12 hours, we arrived at Heathrow and we are in England! Although I was tired as I only had 4-hour sleep on the plane, I was still excited. England is the place I love the most.

There are four students in my host family, including two students from other countries. The host has a big house with a big garden. My host mom is very nice and she cooks very well. I think I am lucky to stay with her. This is my very first experience that I would like to share with everybody.



See, my host mom is walking with me along Thames River.

1 comment:

  1. Wooooo..... the scenery is so beautiful! I wish I were there.
    Miss Li

    ReplyDelete