27 Jul 2012

I was so excited - by Sandy Kwok

For this UK tour, I was so excited about it. This is my first time to visit a foreign country.


After the flight, I actually felt very tired, but still very excited. I was thinking all about how my host family was like. In my mind, I thought their house should be big and there should also be a garden in front of the house.

In the morning, we met our host family and we introduced ourselves. Our host family are all very nice and passionate. After taking some rest, we played some sports with them. The weather was cool and sunny. That's great. I believe we can really relax ourselves here. I also think my host mom is a nice person, whenever we have problems, she explains to us patiently. I am lucky to have her as my host mom.

I love the children in the family. They are active and funny. They always have a big smile on their face. I feel so comfortable staying with this host and I am so looking forward to the school days that come ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment