26 Jul 2012

I love this trip - by Victor Ng

On 21st of July, we gathered at the airport for our UK trip. We got on the plane at about 23.25 and we arrived at London at about 5:35 the next day.


On the first day, I was still a little scared and i didn't talk to the host mom a lot. But I felt she's very nice.

On the second day, we started having lessons. We took a test and I thought it's quite difficult. When we went back home, we had a nice meal - cream chicken pasta. That was really yummy and I loved it very much. After that, my host mom drove us to the Thames River. It was very beautiful and there were many swans and ducks in the river. I took many pictures there.

On the third day, we designed our country flags for the school mini-Olympics. We had fun! And that night, we even had dessert for dinner. 

I love this trip a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment